Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Graham Greene

Is it too much to name check three Graham Greene books when creating a new blog? Especially if one of the above referenced books has not even been read by the new blogger? Should one start a blog in preparation for a job, as a Foreign Service Officer with the State Department, which is only a remote possibility? Has obsession the blogs and yahoo groups related to the remotely possible job reduced the author's ability to become invested in actual and timely events in his life? Yes, Yes, No, and Yes. And yet here we are.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you! I hope you get in, and I hope you keep blogging.

    If you really want to obsess over FS blogs, I recommend you check out my blogroll at http://lifeafterjerusalem.blogspot.com. I have more than 200 there.

    ReplyDelete